The Emperor and His Empire
The lat Emperor Bao Dai had royal villas in Do Son, Vung Tau, Buon Me Thuot and Da Lat as well as palaces in Nha Trang and the Lak Lake region (Dak Lak). In particular, he enjoyed cruising leisurely, sea fishing off Nha Trang and freshwater fishing in Lak Lake, the largest freshwater lake in the Central Highlands.
As inspiration, we have named the six suites after the locations related to the opulent lifestyle of Emperor Bao Dai and his empire. And for each suite, including the King and Queen suites, features interesting stories from his life.
All 8 suites will be decorated in warm colors with leather headboards, plush sofas or chairs and drapes, new lighting features, window coverings, fancy carpeting, modern works of art, stylish bed cushions, and throw pillows inspired by original designs dating from the 1930s.
Emperor Cruises are all-suite cruises with cabins measuring from 38 to 70 square metres, large enough to be able to add an extra bed. All the suites are spacious with their own private balcony affording spectacular ocean views.
The bathrooms are uniquely designed and fit for royalty with a tub or a walk-in shower. The ocean can be viewed from any corner of the bathroom.
A spacious sitting area provides room to stretch out and watch television, read a book or simply enjoy the sunset or awake each morning to see new vistas.
All Types of Suites include:
- Ocean view from private balcony
- Queen- or king-sized bed or twin-bed configuration with luxurious and-embroidered duvets and pillows.
- Mini-bar replenished daily with complimentary soft drinks, beer and bottled water
- Unlimited Sauna and spa services, enrichment programs and activities
- Walk-in closet
- Luxurious toiletries
- Luxurious bathroom amenities
- Plush bathrobes and slippers
- Hair dryer
- Private safe
- Life jackets
- Fire Extinguisher
- Emergency Hammers
- Smart TV and complimentary movies-on-demand
- Free 24-hour room service
The All-inclusive Emperor Cruises Experience
What is included:
- FREE waiting lounge in harbor
- FREE tender from mainland to ship
- FREE butler service and around-the-clock service
- FREE tour guide service for unlimited exploration
- FREE Tai chi/vovinam and unlimited use of spa
- FREE cookery demonstration
- FREE unlimited beach activities such as kayaking, boating, squid fishing
- FREE beverages including wines, beer and Spirit, soft drinks, bottled water and specialty coffee and tea served throughout the ship
- FREE mini-bar replenished daily with soft drinks, beer and bottled water
- FREE 24-hour room service with no additional charges
- FREE upgrade to higher category accommodation or transportation (subject to availability)
- FREE bank charges if paying by credit card
- Meals – 2D1N: Set menu lunch, a la carte dinner, light breakfast & brunch – 3D2Ns: 1 Set menu lunch, 02 a la carte dinners, 02 breakfast, 1 BBQ lunch, 1 brunch
Facilities & Activities
Our guests’ safety is our priority and our registered boat is actually safest technically in Halong Bay! All boats features the following safety amenities to ensure the safest possible cruise in Halong Bay […]
Best Available Photos For Downloading […]
This Hanoi and Halong Bay five day experience is designed for travelers who seek to explore Hanoi city life on their own, try some local food in the Old Quarter, and shop for fine silk clothing, embroidered linens, bamboo and more. You also then get to relax and simply enjoy a glass of draught beer and a cup of Hanoi’s famous coffee before escaping to Halong Bay with a marvelous overnight stay on a traditional yet luxurious junk […]
Excellent cuisine is one of our core values on board.
Menus change daily and a multitude of dishes are offered during the cruise program.
Guests are free to dine whenever, wherever and with whomever they choose.
Knowing that guests sometimes prefer to dine in the comfort of their suites, we offer room service around the clock.
Room service offers a delectable choice of appetizers, main courses and desserts along with breads, sandwiches, burgers, soups and salad 24 hours a day.
Our staff have been highly trained to attend to guests’ every need and desire and they take great pride in providing a personal service that really sets them apart. Their goal is to provide exemplary personal service day and night, ensuring that guests’ wishes are satisfied completely.
Butler service is included. It is the ultimate prerequisite for individualized attention. Highly trained and profoundly committed to fulfilling guests wishes, butlers are the ultimate indulgence, usually reserved for the privileged few.
What exactly does the butler do?
The list is considerable. Indeed, it’s almost impossible to list completely because the requirements of each guest are different. Whatever is needed, the butler is available around the clock.
Among their many duties, the butler welcomes guests on board, helps them to check in and shows them the amenities, packs and unpacks luggage, presses clothing, books excursions, arranges activities, books afternoon tea, provides a requested movie or music, books the spa service, makes dinner reservations, or serves dinner in the suite, can arrange a cocktail party, and assist with disembarkation.