Are You Looking A Job For Your Career?
About Emperor Cruises
The cruise was inspired by the luxurious life of Emperor Bao Dai, Vietnam’s last. Therefore, the boat itself is a discovery of the 30s with INSPIRED Design , RICH IN HISTORY and Royal Heritage. We bring your customers to Experience Every Moment with us by being treated as kings and queens, indulging in services such as music, fine art, architecture, culture, cuisine, history, and outdoor & indoor activities, life on boat, stories of the Emperor Bao Dai through the design and where everything is all included.
Currently Emperor Cruises has Full Day and Sunset-Dinner Cruises in Nha Trang bay and the overnight Emperor Cruises in Ha Long. We are The first and the only 5 star all-inclusive cruises in Nha Trang and Ha Long bay
Sales Manager & Senior Sales/ Sales online in Hanoi Office
Working in Hanoi Office.
Product: Emperor Cruises Ha Long & Nha Trang Bay, Vietnam
For Immediate Interview, high salary + bonus
Start Working: ASAP
We are now seeking for a Sales Manager who will lead, develop and inspire the cruise, leisure and tourism travel sales team to achieve our cruise sales targets. The sales manager will provide the leadership to enable the company to achieve its sales goals, by promoting business profitability, monitoring performance, developing new business and effectively utilizing resources.
The responsibilities of the Sales Manager are:
• Understand Emperor Cruises Company’s vision, mission, purpose and values and be able to articulate them to the staff and partners.
- Ensure effective human resources management, development in sales team, coach and grow a strong cruise sales team in both Hanoi, Nha Trang and Saigon offices.
• Keep, develop a productive partnership with travel agents, tour operators, MICE planners.
• Keep and enrich a database of clients both b2b and b2c. Coordinate with our reps in various markets.
• Communicate with clients in the most effective ways. Customer Retention Management (CRM) campaigns including segmented e-mail campaigns, brochure launches & direct sales activity.
• Establish and maintain an effective local marketing and sales strategy (Direct sales B2C, B2B contracts)
• Prepare and/or attend the trade shows, sales calls, events if required.
• Lead the sales team to ensure high energy, customer focused with consistent focus on sales Key Performance Indicator (KPI’s).
• Set, agree and execute performance against all Key Performance Indicator’s, Monthly, Quarterly and Annually.
• Measure and track actual performance versus budget performance and make any necessary adjustments.
• Monitoring and reporting of Emperor Cruises Ltd. performance and process
• Maximize revenue by driving up-selling opportunities through tactical selling
• To actively resolve and investigate customers feedback, issues and queries
• Engage with suppliers to maximize key selling opportunities liaise with product & commercial, marketing and other departments
• Ensure high sales work rate, high occupancy of the boats further to set goals. Meet the annual sales target personally and the whole team.
• Strictly follow the process of the company and provision of customer services
The skills required for the Sales Manager are:
• Passionate, luxury minded person who can speak luxury travel industry in Vietnam and Indochina and experiential cruising travel
• Two years of experiences required in the similar position in cruises, hospitality, travel and tourism.
• Exceptional experience in people, coaching and leadership skills
• Excellent in soft skills and sales management
• Proven track records driving call centre motivation and change management
• Experience of working in the leisure travel, hotel, tourism and cruise industry preferred
• Able to think and operate strategically as well as tactically
• Task focused deliverer with exceptional drive for change and quality
• Creative and proactive approach to problem solving
• Excellent numeracy skills to understand sales figures and how to leave them to improve sales performance
• Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
• Travel industry and tour operating experience desirable
• Ability to demonstrate excellent communication and influencing skills
• Commercially and customer focused with an ability to drive strong sales performance
High Salary + Bonnus + Insurance+ Sales Policy
Allowance for sales calls, trade shows in VN and abroad.
Please send letter of application with resume and recent photo to:
Contact: 0914 929 196 ( Ms Huong)
Hanoi Sales Office
# 3, Alley 65 Van Bao Street, Ba Dinh District, Hanoi, Vietnam
(+84) 24 3927 3475
(+84) 24 3927 3476
(+84) 123 666 88 79