Home of the Emperors, Hue was the capital of Vietnam from 1802 to 1945 under the Nguyen Dynasty. In the early 19th century Emperor Gia Long consulted geomancers to find the best place to build a new palace and citadel. The geomancers chose the present site at Hue. Bao Dai became emperor in 1926 until his abdication in 1945 and lived with his family in the Purple Forbidden City in Hue. He was the emperor most influenced by the west and he used to holiday in Nha Trang and Dalat and go hunting in Buon Me Thuot by car.
The Hue Suite is located on the main deck of the vessel and is 42.9 square metres, maximizing the natural light with two windows, and is decorated with old pictures of Hue, bringing a touch of nostalgia for this glorious period.
With more space and privacy for an exclusive and intimate cruising experience, the Hue Suite has a double bed and its own private balcony and sun deck. This suite is especially designed for honeymooners, romantic lovers, and sophisticated travellers.
The luxurious styles and its individual design ensure a comfortable stay for guests. A spacious sitting area provides room to stretch out and watch television, read a book or simply enjoy the magical sunsets while enjoying a chilled glass of wine.
The suite is decorated in warm colors with leather headboards, plush sofas, chairs and drapes, new lighting features, window coverings, fancy carpeting, new artworks, stylish bed cushions and throw pillows.
The suite also features typical Indochine décor, old black-and-white photos, wooden flooring, stylish tiles and a marble bathroom. Air-conditioning, a mini-bar, and smart TV are included as well.
- Number of cabins: 1
- Cabin Location: 1st deck
- Room size: 38m² and 10 m² Balcony
- Bed Type: Twin
- Maximum number of people allowed: 2 adults + 2 child under 12 year olds
- Possible extra bed
Knowing that guests sometimes prefer to dine in the comfort of their suites, we offer room service around the clock. Room service offers a delectable choice of appetizers, main courses and desserts along with breads, sandwiches, burgers, soups and salad 24 hours a day.
Excellent cuisine is one of our core values on board.
Menus change daily and a multitude of dishes are offered during the cruise program.
Guests are free to dine whenever, wherever and with whomever they choose.
Our staff have been highly trained to attend to guests’ every need and desire and they take great pride in providing a personal service that really sets them apart.
Their goal is to provide exemplary personal service day and night, ensuring that guests’ wishes are satisfied completely.
Butler service is included. It is the ultimate prerequisite for individualized attention. Highly trained and profoundly committed to fulfilling guests wishes, butlers are the ultimate indulgence, usually reserved for the privileged few.
- Welcome drink
- Tissues , fruits, snack & nuts
- Live music, cinema, bars & art gallery
- Sight seeing entrance fee
- All inclusive & unlimited beverages including fine wines, beer and premium spirits, soft drinks, bottledwater, specialty coffee and tea served throughout the ship
- All rooms with private balcony & ocean view
- Tai chi/vovinam and unlimited use of spa & massage
- Cookery demonstration
- Unlimited beach activities such as kayaking, squid fishing.
- Experiences Manager on board
- Tour guide service for unlimited exploration
- Day Cruise: 1 seadfood lunch, all sight seeing & entrance fee, guide
- 2D1N Cruise: 01 lunch, 01 dinner, 01 breakfast and 1 Brunch
- 3D2N Cruise: 02 lunches, 02 dinners, 02 breakfasts, 01 brunch
- High speed wifi
- Mini-bar replenished daily with soft drinks, beer and bottled water.
- 24-hour room service with no additional charges.
- Tissues and fresh seasonal fruits & nuts at room
- Fun club for kids & library
- Upgrade to higher category accommodation or transportation (subject to availability).
- Service charges and government tax.
- Free bank charges if paying by credit card
Facilities & Activities
Our guests’ safety is our priority and our registered boat is actually safest technically in Halong Bay! All boats features the following safety amenities to ensure the safest possible cruise in Halong Bay […]
Hanoi Sales Office
# 3, Alley 65 Van Bao Street, Ba Dinh District, Hanoi, Vietnam
(+84) 4 3927 3475
(+84) 4 3927 3476
(+84) 123 666 88 79