Known as the queen of the last feudal dynasty in Vietnam, Queen Nam Phuong (1914-63), who was known for her matchless beauty, was born Marie-Thérèse Nguyen Huu Thi Lan in Go Cong, a Mekong Delta town.
Later Imperial Princess Nam Phuong, became the first and primary wife of Bao Dai, the last Emperor of Vietnam, from 1934 until her death. She also was the first and only empress consort of the Nguyen Dynasty. Before marrying the emperor, Queen Nam Phuong was honored as Miss Indochina three times.
The same size as the neighbouring King Suite on the upper deck, the Queen Suite is more feminine, intimate and elegant, but just as luxurious and spacious, with the flourish of Indochina. The bedroom features an elegant bed with romantic net drapes, lamps, old telephones, dressing table, colonial armoires, antiques and beautiful hand-made artworks, all working together to create a sumptuous and stately atmosphere – one fit for a Queen.
On passing through the large entrance you will find a bar area, a table with the powerful Queen’s seal in the living room and a separate bedroom with a double bed, and en-suite bathroom with large pedestal sink, jacuzzi and separate standing shower.
The Queen Suite offers the best views from its private balcony and sundeck. The bedroom features huge windows, a magnificent king-sized bed and hand-painted wooden floors. The spacious living room has original-style wooden floors, a fireplace and bookcases.
One of the two largest suites on Emperor Cruises at 60 m2, with styles that blend traditional French classical architecture and Vietnamese flair, your stay will be enhanced with luxury amenities including WiFi, LED TV with DVD, iPad and iPod as well as butler services.
- Number of cabins: 1
- Cabin Location: 2nd deck
- Suite Size: 60m² and 10 m² Balcony
- Bed Type: Double
- Number of people allowed: 2 adults + 2 child under 12 years old
- Maximum 2 extra beds or accommodating 6 people in total
Knowing that guests sometimes prefer to dine in the comfort of their suites, we offer room service around the clock. Room service offers a delectable choice of appetizers, main courses and desserts along with breads, sandwiches, burgers, soups and salad 24 hours a day.
Excellent cuisine is one of our core values on board.
Menus change daily and a multitude of dishes are offered during the cruise program.
Guests are free to dine whenever, wherever and with whomever they choose.
Our staff have been highly trained to attend to guests’ every need and desire and they take great pride in providing a personal service that really sets them apart.
Their goal is to provide exemplary personal service day and night, ensuring that guests’ wishes are satisfied completely.
Butler service is included. It is the ultimate prerequisite for individualized attention. Highly trained and profoundly committed to fulfilling guests wishes, butlers are the ultimate indulgence, usually reserved for the privileged few.
What exactly does the butler do?
The list is considerable. Indeed, it’s almost impossible to list completely because the requirements of each guest are different. Whatever is needed, the butler is available around the clock.
Among their many duties, the butler welcomes guests on board, helps them to check in and shows them the amenities, packs and unpacks luggage, presses clothing, books excursions, arranges activities, books afternoon tea.
Your butler provides a requested movie or music, books the spa service, makes dinner reservations, or serves dinner in the suite, can arrange a cocktail party, and assist with disembarkation.
- Welcome drink
- Tissues, fruits, snack & nuts
- Live music, cinema, bars & art gallery
- Sight seeing entrance fee
- All inclusive & unlimited beverages including fine wines, beer and premium spirits, soft drinks, bottled water, specialty coffee and tea served throughout the ship
- Butler service and around-the-clock service for Royal Suite only
- Private Floating bar above the sea
- All rooms with private balcony & ocean view
- Tai chi/vovinam and unlimited use of spa & massage
- Cookery demonstration
- Unlimited beach activities such as kayaking, squid fishing.
- Experiences Manager on board
- Tour guide service for unlimited exploration
- Day Cruise: 1 seadfood lunch, all sight seeing & entrance fee, guide
- 2D1N Cruise: 01 lunch, 01 dinner, 01 breakfast and 1 Brunch
- 3D2N Cruise: 02 lunches, 02 dinners, 02 breakfasts, 01 brunch
- High speed wifi
- Mini-bar replenished daily with soft drinks, beer and bottled water.
- Free 24-hour room service with no additional charges.
- Tissues and fresh seasonal fruits & nuts at room
- Fun club for kids & library
- Service charges and government tax.
- Free bank charges if paying by credit card
Facilities & Activities
Our guests’ safety is our priority and our registered boat is actually safest technically in Halong Bay! All boats features the following safety amenities to ensure the safest possible cruise in Halong Bay […]
Hanoi Sales Office
# 3, Alley 65 Van Bao Street, Ba Dinh District, Hanoi, Vietnam
(+84) 4 3927 3475
(+84) 4 3927 3476
(+84) 123 666 88 79