Emperor Experience 2 Days
Be a King for a night. Experience our Emperor Cruise & discover Bai Tu Long in a two-day program
Indulge yourself with a once-in-a-lifetime experience in Vietnam by embarking on our Emperor Cruises and cruising around Bai Tu Long Bay, an alternative to the more touristy and crowded parts of Ha Long Bay. Venture off-the-beaten-track, go kayaking and visit floating fish farms and villages to experience the daily life of the locals. There is plenty of time for nature lovers to discover many secluded beaches, lagoons, coves, and caves.
Cruising, it is all about you and the experience. We ensure that your cruising experience is comfortable and special, with excellent food, friendly staff, an interesting cruise itinerary with many activities on board, on the water and underwater, service excellence, attention to detail, elegance, sophistication and, of course, safety guaranteed. Our team ensures you enjoy every single moment with Emperor Cruises style, an experience to remember.
Notes: Schedules subject to change without prior notice
– Welcome drink – Cookery & Tea/ Cocktail demonstration
– Tender/speedboat transfer
– Experiences Director on board
– 24-hour room service with no additional charges.
– Tissues and fresh seasonal fruits
– Unlimited drinks: water, tea, and coffee, house wine, spirit, local beer, fruit juices, soft drink, cocktail, mocktail.
– Mini-bar replenished daily with soft drinks, beer, and bottled water.
– Fine meals on board 2D1N Cruise: 01 set lunch, 01a la carte dinner, 01 breakfast and 1 Brunch
– Upgrade to higher category accommodation or transportation (subject to availability).
– English speaking butler service
– A fun club for kids & library
– All sightseeing tickets
– Live music, cinema, bars & art gallery
– Free wifi
– Fruits, snack & nuts
– Free bank charges if paying by credit card.
– Service charges and government tax.
– Vovinam and unlimited use of spa, massage, sauna & gym
– Beach activities such as kayaking, bamboo boating, caving, squid fishing.
– All rooms with private balcony & full ocean view. Bathtub with jacuzzi
– Welcome drink
– Cookery & Tea/ Cocktail demonstration
Excluded – All pick-up and drop-off and transfers services What to Bring & Wear – Sunglasses, Hats, Sunscreen Protection
– Accommodation pre- and post-cruise
– Airfares to and from Noi Bai Airport, Hanoi or Cat Bi, Hai Phong
– Personal expenses
– Visa arrangements
– All other services not mentioned above.
– Comfortable Clothing & Swimwear, Warm clothes (In winter)
– Cameras, GoPro or other photo/video devices
– Valid Passport
– Sports shoes for climbing, trekking, and walking
– Personal Medical Supplies, insect repellent.
– All pick-up and drop-off and transfers services
What to Bring & Wear
– Sunglasses, Hats, Sunscreen Protection
DepartureHalong Bay, Quang Ninh
Dress CodeSunglasses, Sun Block, Wide Brim Hat, Insect Repellent, Swimsuit
Day 1: Hanoi – Hon Gai Dock -> Bai Tu Long Bay -> Vung Vieng Fishing Village -> Cong Do (Sleeping Area).
At 8:00 am, your driver will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi to travel to Halong Bay on a comfortable journey in our shuttle vehicles. There will be a 30-minute stop en route for refreshements. You arrive at our Emperor Cruises dock at around noon andour team will welcome you in our lounge before boarding. Our Experiences Manager will assist you with boarding to start cruising in Bai Tu Long Bay through the many beautiful islets (scenes from the film ‘Indochine’ were filmed here). Bai Tu Long Bay has a wild beauty and the panoramas from the boat are unforgettable. An a la carte lunch will be served at our Royal Restaurant on the main deck. Savor delicious Vietnamese food while admiring the grace of the bay. Visit Vung Vieng fishing village, the famous pearl-growing village, to view the fishing tanks of the local people. You have time to observe the process of feeding pearl as well as learning a little about the life of the local people. Proceed to Vung Vieng floating village to board bamboo boats so the locals can row you around their village and oyster pearl farming plots. Return to the boat by speedboat. The cruise continues from the Vung Vieng fishing village to Cong Do (sleeping area), where you will enjoy the wonderful beauty of Bai Tu Long Bay at sunset, admire the striking islands and islets, relax, indulge yourself and savor the peaceful atmosphere which can only be found out here among the islands. Choose from kayaking, just relaxing or taking afternoon tea and watching the sky color change as the sun sets. Enjoy wine tasting, attend our chef’s cooking demonstration and try your skills in the art of traditional Vietnamese cooking (making spring rolls) in a truly stunning setting. Enjoy our a la carte 5-course menu for dinner on board as you experience the charm of Bai Tu Long Bay at night. Evening activities: enjoy our Movie Night, Board Games or our Massage and Spa services or even go squid fishing. Overnight on board Emperor Cruises.
Day 2: Cong Do (Sleeping Area) – Thien Canh Son Cave – Hon Gai Dock – Hanoi
Wake up to the gentle lapping of the water against the boat and as the first rays of the sun announce a new day. Before enjoying breakfast have cookies and tea and then try the tai chi session on the sundeck as the sun rises over Bai Tu Long Bay
Explore the area of Hon Co Island and Co Cave (Grass Cave, also known as Thien Canh Son). You can revel in the breathtaking view of Bai Tu Long bay from up high, as well as the glorious long white-sand beach of Hon Co Island. Afterwards relax on the beach, go swimming in the crystal clear water and explore the cave. Return to the cruise by speedboat. Arrange the luggage and check out. Enjoy brunch on board while cruising back to the mainland. Arrive back at Emperor Cruises dock, Halong City for disembarkation where your driver waits to take you back to Hanoi or the airport for your onward journey or home.
|Emperor Crusies |
(43m2 included private balcony 5m2)
(50m2 included private balcony 7m2)
Main deck & Upper deck
(72m2 included private balcony 10m2)
|Extra adult with extra bed||410||410|
|Child 5-11 years old||200||200|
|Child < 5 years old||FOC||FOC|