Experience Hanoi & Halong Bay in Style in 5 Days
This Hanoi and Halong Bay five day experience is designed for travelers who seek to explore Hanoi city life on their own, try some local food in the Old Quarter, and shop for fine silk clothing, embroidered linens, bamboo and more.
ABOUT EMPEROR CRUISE HALONG
The first luxury cruise operator to offer experiential travel in Halong Bay, the Emperor Cruises fleet is designed to be a sanctuary to ensure that every moment counts for the guests.
The benefit of a luxury cruise with Emperor Cruises is that, apart from being small ships with personalized service and outstanding facilities, on an all-inclusive basis often there is no bill to pay at the end whether on a two- or three-day cruise or even a day cruise.
ABOUT SOFITEL LEGEND METROPOLE HANOI
Located steps from the Opera House in Hanoï’s French Quarter this legendary property brings guests into intimate contact with the opulence of another era. Surround yourself with heritage as you stroll stately corridors and explore a dramatic past. Behind its classical white façade green shutters, original wrought iron details and stately wood paneling reside over a century of stories. Stand on the walkways that grace its lush courtyard lawn and immerse yourself in the hotel’s rich
POINTS OF DEPARTURE & ARRIVAL:
• Noi Bai Airport: Terminal 2, Noi Bai International Airport, Hanoi, Vietnam
• Hanoi: Sofitel Legend Metropole Hanoi, 15 Ngo Quyen, Hanoi, Vietnam
TOUR INCLUSION: • Full 3 days 2 nights itinerary on the Emperor Cruise Halong
LUXURY EMPEROR HALONG CRUISE
Free transfer by private car from Noi Bai International Airport to Sofitel Legend Metropole Hotel
• Free shuttle roundtrip transfer by Limousine Dcar between Hanoi and Halong Bay
• Fine meals on board 3D2N Cruise: 02 set lunch, 02a la carte dinner, 02 breakfast and 2 Brunch
• English speaking butler service 24/7
• Live music, cinema, bars & art gallery
• Unlimited drinks: water, tea, and coffee, house wine, spirit, local beer, fruit juices, soft drink, cocktail, mocktail.
• Mini-bar replenished daily with soft drinks, beer, and bottled water.
• Beach activities such as kayaking, bamboo boating, caving, squid fishing.
GRAND PREMIUM ROOM OF SOFITEL LEGEND METROPOLE HOTEL
• 48 m2 located in the Opera Wing with Club Metropole access for 2 days
• Sofitel MyBed offering king size bedding, with extra bed on request
• Beautiful bathroom with French style bathtub and separate shower
• Flat screen TV with DVD player, espresso machine.
• Club Metropole benefits include breakfast, wifi in-room,
• Evening cocktails, meeting space, local calls, tea & coffee
• 24-hour Majordomo service
• Hermes bathroom amenities
• Full 3 days 2 nights itinerary on the Emperor Cruise Halong
• Validity from 02 May 2018 until 30 September 2018
• Passenger Information is requested to submit all passenger details at least 72 hours prior to check in
Cancellation policy: More than 14 days prior to trip departure, no charge within 14 days; 3 days before
arrival: 50% charge Less than 72 hours prior to check-in 100% of total charge & non-refundable
• Full payment upon booking.
• Non-cancellable & non-refundable after payment is made
• Airfares to and from Noi Bai Airport, Hanoi or Cat Bi, Hai Phong
• Meal (other than mentioned in the program)
• Mineral water beyond that supplied, tips, early check-in or late checkout
• Personal expenses
• Visa arrangements
• All other services not mentioned above
DepartureBai T, Quang Ninh
Dress CodeSunglasses, Sun Block, Wide Brim Hat, Insect Repellent, Swimsuit
Day 1: Arrive Hanoi
Day 2: Hanoi Free & Easy (B)
Day 3: Hanoi - Hon Gai Dock -> Bai Tu Long Bay -> Thien Canh Son cave -> Cong Do (Sleeping Area).
Day 4: Cong Do (Sleeping Area) - Thien Canh Son Cave - Hon Gai Dock – Hanoi (B/Brunch)
06.00 - 06.30: Welcome a new day with an amazing dawn on Bai Tu Long Bay with a Vovinam session on the sundeck. 07.00 - 07.45: Catch the morning view of seascape while enjoying the breakfast in the restaurant. 08.00 - 08.15: Transfer to Day small Boat and start cruising to admire the widest beauty of Bai Tu Long Bay. 08.30 - 10.00: Kayak and discover Thay Cave - one of the largest & well-hidden caves in Bai Tu Long Bay. 11.00 - 12.00: Visit Cong Dam Area- Hon Xep Nature Park - Deep into Bai Tu Long Bay, the famously hidden lagoons covered by majestic limestone islands and islets with wild beaches. 12.30 - 15.00: Enjoy the lunch in the restaurant on day boat. 16.00 - 16.30 Transfer from Day Boat back to main boat – Emperor Cruises boat 18.15: Enjoy massage service or just relax or try your skills in the art of traditional Vietnamese cooking (making spring rolls) in a truly stunning setting. 19.00: Enjoy your BBQ dinner on board as you experience the charm of Bai Tu Long Bay at night. 21.00: Evening activities: enjoy our Movie Night, Board Games or our Massage and Spa services or even go squid fishing. Overnight on board Emperor Cruises
Day 5: Cong Do (Sleeping Area) - Thien Canh Son Cave - Hon Gai Dock
6.30 - 6.30: Wake up to the gentle lapping of the water against the boat and as the first rays of the sun announce a new day. Before enjoying breakfast have cookies and tea and then try the Vovinam session on the sundeck as the sun rises over Bai Tu Long Bay 7.45 - 8.45: Visit Vung Vieng fishing village, the famous pearl-growing village, to view the fishing tanks of the local people. Proceed to Vung Vieng floating village to board bamboo boats so the locals can row you around their village and oyster pearl farming plots. Return to the mother boat by speedboat/tender 8.45: Return to the cruise by small boat 9.15: Arrange the luggage and check out. 11.15: Arrive back at Emperor Cruises dock, Halong City for disembarkation where your driver waits to take you back to Sofitel Legend Metropole Hanoi
Price per cabin in USD in twin share basis
Summer Price will valid until 30 September 2018 Winter Price will valid until 31 December 2018
|Pax/Price||Summer Price||Winter Price|
|Adult||USD 1,141||USD 1,414|
|Children under 12 years old||USD 600||USD 600|